Friday, June 8, 2012

How we are connected:

Paternal side: my husband: Aaron Noble, his father, Ron Noble, his grandfather, Clifford Noble, his great grandfather, Isom Beecher Noble (II), his great-great Grandfather, Gardner Fletcher Noble, his ggg grandfather, Isom Beecher Noble (I)

Surnames: (I will continue to add as needed)

Paternal Side:

Noble
Walmer
Pelfrey
Conkle
Patterson
Spangler
Holland

How we are connected through his mom's side:

My husband Aaron Noble, his mom: Carolyn (Hogue) Noble, her parents: Grady & Margaret (Sinks) Hogue, Grady's parents: William James & Martha Elizabeth (Willis) Hogue & Margaret's parents: John Lewis & Mary Ellen "May" (Williams) Sinks.

Maternal Side:
Hogue
Sinks
Williams
Willis

2 comments:

  1. Is anyone still monitoring this site. I am a 10th generation descendant of Peter Walmer and am interested in connecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I monitor this site all the time. My husband's grandmother was a Walmer. My email address is bulldogsnoble5@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete